Purraise
Hi Charcoal. What a cutie little cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

leo68

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Morning everyone
I forgot to add yesterday a little bit more about Bronson and the people who he chose to care for and love him

Bronson lives in Queensland, Australia, however he was born in New South Wales. He was a 3 month old stray when my son and I brought him home, and he settled in straight away. Not great in the car (and I mean NOT great) we moved 5 hours from NSW to QLD and he literally chewed his way out of the large 'strong' cardboard box I had him in. Ok so hes strong, hence the ability to carry large feathered varieties
As I mentioned yesterday I have a 7 year old son, who is so gentle with 'The Bron'. Great mates, although, one wants a dog of his own, which I have put off for another 12 months thank goodness. Bronson is not going to appreciate that one. Maybe I should forget the idea of another feline companion

Our home has always had at least one feline inhabiting it. Before Bronson there was Yogi who suffered from Diabetes for 3 years with two daily insulin needles. She passed away 4 years ago at 13.

Anyway enough rambling. Hope everyone has a good day!!

leo68

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Wellington, pleased to meet you
I am actually an adopted Aussie born in Christchurch!! I was going to say hi the other day when I saw that another kiwi cat prowls these parts.
Have been here for 25 years last month. Would love to go back to NZ for a holiday, 1992 was the last time I went 'home'. Did you feel any of the big earthquake that hit off the South Island shore a few weeks back?

Clare

leo68

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone

Well I went to see a friend's kittens and I weakened, so I wanted to introduce you to Charlotte who is 7 days old today!!
She will be coming home to us at the end of January so I'd better prepare Bronson for the new arrival.

Would anyone have any advice on how I can help Bronson adjust better? Do I let them see each other straight away?