Hello!

Ryka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I recently adopted two kittens from our local humane society. Crowley is 5 months and O'Malley is 3 months. I joined in the hopes of learning more about caring for the babies.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: And congrats on the adoptions of Crowley and O'Malley. :catrub: We'd love to see pictures of them. :camera:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here. There are a lot of knowledgeable cat lovers here, so you’re definitely in the right place to learn about how to care for Crowley and O’Malley. We love photos around here, so please do post some of them! :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
6D843F02-9F1C-4D8A-A4B0-148DD50BA26A.gif
Ryka, Crowley and O’Malley, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
78C506A4-39DF-4BD8-8B35-033D8262B03A.gif
to you all.

Glad that you’ve joined the site and thank you for adopting Crowley and O’Malley and giving them a fur-ever warm and loving home.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and am sure you’ll learn lots from the site and also from the many experienced cats here.
Also do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Do post photos of your babies please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ryka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry for the double post, but Crowley is the black and white and O'Malley is the snowshoe with the food-covered face.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Awww... Thanks for posting their pics. Crowley appears to have very unique markings. And O'Malley is just plain cute. :catrub:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ryka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would agree that Crowley has unique markings! He's got a little spot of black on his bottom lip and his black tail is tipped with the tiniest bit of white!:)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
They are both just little dolls, and we are so happy that you found TCS! I'm looking forward to seeing them grow up, and getting to know you.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Ryka, Crowley and O'Mally :dazzler: Nice pictures of your kitties! We would love to see more!