Hello!

MegAH2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, my name is Megan, and I live in KY. I have three cats (had four, put one down in March because of dilated myopathy). 2/3 of these I trapped, so they are more on the skittish side (makes moving fun!!). I never realized how great a resource a site like this could be! Thanks!
Megan

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Megan, on behalf of The Catsite community, IMG_2689.GIF

Thank you for trapping and keeping the kitties :clap: and I'm sorry about the one that didn't make it :alright:

Glad you've joined the site and yes, this site is fully loaded with well informed articles and forum threads.
Feel free to ask questions if you have any and do post photos of your kitties for us to see and we have special thread for kitties that has passed and if you want to remember her, you can post it here in Crossing the Bridge

Hope to see you often on the site :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dear kitty. Like what Tabbytom said, if you're ready, you can post a memorial to him in the crossing the bridge forum.

I'd love to see pictures of all your cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MegAH2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here are my babies! First picture has my youngest, Enso (who's 3 now, trapped her at a gas station at 2 months old). She's pretty skitish, but gets along great with my other cats. I don't see her too much though. The orange and white cat is Hans, he's 5 now I think. I trapped him at 4 months old, and I just adore him!
DSCN0645.JPG

This next photo is of Nara, the diluted calico (I think it is called?), who was 9 when I put her down this year! I got her from living in a place with someone foster-caring for kittens. The black cat is Max, who is awesome, can open lever doors, and is a super-chilled laid back dude.. with Hans again. Thankfully my cats get along very well most of the time. Nara had the most problems this way.
DSCN0322.JPG

This site is pretty great! I just found my thumb drive with all my pictures on it, and decided to post here. There is a lot of good info, wish I had come on here to question about some stuff earlier! Have a great day everyone.
Megan, from KY, USA