Hello!!

Islandgirl81

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
FB_IMG_1498574777585.jpg
Hi Everyone, I just signed up and am a new member! I can't believe I'm only finding this site now! Lots of good deals and info on awesome stuff! Meet my girls...Samantha Sunny Bubbles, she's 3, stretched out on top of the couch....And Skidders, she's 7, she's my clingy cuddle bug, lol. Have a great day all!!!!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
What cute kitties! They look so happy and relaxed (cool names too, BTW). Welcome to TCS!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
sgreeting_welcome_team_100-100.gif Skidders and Samantha Sunny Bubbles are beautiful cats who are lucky to have their very own couch. :biggrin: Do they live up to their names?

It looks like you've done some exploring already - as you said, there is a lot of information here in both articles and threads. If you can't find the answer to something, just ask. You'll find there is a supportive community here and someone almost always knows the answer to your problem.

Hope to see you around the forums!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Vanessa and Samantha and Skidders, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and do browse around the site for the many good reads.

Samantha and Skidders are beautiful :lovecat::lovecat4: and do please post more photos of them.

See ya around :wink:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! They are beautiful kitties, and I must say, coordinate with the sofa color so well! :lol:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skidders and Samantha Sunny Bubbles are beautiful cats who are lucky to have their very own couch. :biggrin: Do they live up to their names?

It looks like you've done some exploring already - as you said, there is a lot of information here in both articles and threads. If you can't find the answer to something, just ask. You'll find there is a supportive community here and someone almost always knows the answer to your problem.

Hope to see you around the forums!
:yeah:

Skidders looks a lot like my Pretzel, way, way back when.

Welcome to all three of you. You'll find that we have a wonderful community of cat lovers here; large enough that we can almost always come up with the answer to your questions.

We hope that you, Samantha Sunny Bubbles, and Skidders will stick with us for many years to come.

You'll also find that we're all crazy about cat pictures, so post lots of them!

Margret