hello~

saite

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi everyone! i just joined this forum today cuz i recently became a first-time kitty mommy this week. i've only had dogs in my family before, and at my current place i've lived with my roommate's cat for the past year. but i'm a bit clueless when it comes to cats, and i'm trying to learn all that i can to give my new kitten the best care.

my kitten's name is Ghost, because of his white fur and also because of Jon Snow's direwolf in Game of Thrones lol my roommate said she thinks Ghost is a boy, but now we're actually not 100% sure anymore. but i'll find out when i take Ghost to his/her first vet appointment this weekend.

i'm glad to have found such an active forum, and i look forward to learning heaps of great information!

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! Ghost is adorable! I bet if you posted some pictures of his/her pertinent cat areas someone could tell you if Ghost is male or female. Welcome to the forums. :)

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi and welcome to TCS (The Cat Site)!

there are many articles about cats and cat care here at TCS, as well as a really wonderful community of cat lovers.

your Ghost is a very good looking kitty! he looks like he has siamese in him. my snick has siamese in her -- see my avatar pic, at the top of my reply and to the left.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

saite

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks for all the warm welcomes ^.^

@NewYork1303  i'll def post a pic if i can get him to stay still haha it's a struggle sometimes

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the forum.  Ghost looks like he/she might be a blue point Siamese.  He/she is beautiful.

saite

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hi and welcome to the forum.  Ghost looks like he/she might be a blue point Siamese.  He/she is beautiful.
tyvm! ^^ i'm excited to go to the vet tomorrow and see what i can learn about him. i just hope Ghost shares my same enthusiam lol

arielthechunk22

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi!
Welcome to TCS, thank you for joining us and you have a beautiful kitten there, I hope you love owning a cat because I know I do!

saite

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
just to update y'all, found out from the vet on saturday that ghost is actually a girl! ;p