Hello.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As soon as I saw the nose, I knew Monkey was a "she." Do you see the orange?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawn volk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Better get used to it.  My Psy talked to me for 17 years.
I've had a seal point Siamese cross who loved to scream at me. I always said that I would never have another. Never say never, I guess.

dawn volk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
As soon as I saw the nose, I knew Monkey was a "she." Do you see the orange?

It's actually just a trick of the light in the photo. She doesn't have that orange shading in person.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's actually just a trick of the light in the photo. She doesn't have that orange shading in person.
But it's in all the photos, half her nose is pink and she has cream making her a blue tortie point. Poor thing being away from her mum far too soon. 

dawn volk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'll agree that she is young for what some people prefer but I know she is better off here than she would be at her birth home. When I got her I noticed that her ears were dirty and after a few days of trying to clean them unsuccessfully I took her into the vet where she turned out to have a serious ear mite infection. The severity told the vet that she likely had had it for at least a couple of weeks. When I told her original owner so that he could check out his cats since mites are contagious he was surprised that I would have taken her to the vet at all because she was to young to go outside and therefore didn't need vet care yet. Also since she is not an only cat, I also have a 4 yo and a 1.5 yo cat, she can still learn many if not all the behaviors that she would have learnt from mom.