Hello!

sanoah01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everyone,

Just thought I should stop in an introduce myself :) My name is Katie, I'm from Ontario and currently working as a veterinary technician at a cute little clinic. It's tough, but I wouldn't ever want to change my job.

I have two cats of my own, one adopted from my college and the other from the humane society nearby. The first guy is Sam, he came into our school with his whole litter (7 of them, all named after the seven dwarves, his original name was Happy). He's a beautiful orange tabby, a bit of a scaredy cat but a huge suck, and will turn three at the end of July. The second guy is Noah, he's a brown tabby with a bit of white on his tummy, the first cat I've had with a distinct sense of humour, and just turned two at the beginning of this month. I love them both to death, even though they like to test me sometimes, haha. I'm sure pictures will follow eventually.

This is my first time joining a cat related forum, so I'm pretty excited to look around and meet people!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!  Sam and Noah sound cute!  Funny what you say about them testing you sometimes.  The longer I'm a parent to my "skin" kids; the more I see how having pets and small kids can be awfully similar!!