hello

rach&olly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi were new here stumbled across the forum when googling about feeding out new kitty. Had some great replies really helpful on my couple of questions i had so though best to introduce us.

Im rachael i am from peterborough uk. i am 26 and have 2 children and a husband (who is much like a child). We got our FIRST ever kitty last week a 12 week old gorgeous ginger boy. Were pretty new to the whole cat owning thing so have a tonne of questions.

heres a couple of pics of Olly Bear hes a lvoely little man really affectionate but loves to play aswell has just figured out how to get up to the windowsill and sits for ages watching the world go by.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH Olly Bear is adorable!!! He looks so sweet and curious!! I love that precious face!! Welcome and thanks for bringing Olly into our lives!!! He's quite the little STAR!! It's gonna be fun watching him grow into those back legs!!!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to our community Rachael.

Olly Bear could not be cuter...
I love his coat markings.

As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help. Please make yourself at home.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love the pink nose on Olly! He looks like a lot of fun.

We have a number of members here from the UK, by the way.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rach&olly

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks eeveryone for the warm welcome!!! im actually getting a bit addicted to the forum been reading it most of the day haha

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and Olly to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions.