Hello!

musette

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

there!

I'm Sammy's Grandma (translation: human mother of "SammyMyKitten" member).

I LOVE cats; always have, always will. I've grown up with cats all my life and recently, we were blessed with Sam. Yesterday, I became a "Grandma" again to a female tuxedo, 3 years old. She is gorgeous ~ huge eyes and the longest whiskers and eyebrows that I've EVER seen! And her bushy tail is absolutely beautiful!

We are now in the process of naming her. It's a daunting but fun task as all cat lovers know!

Thanks for letting me be a part of your kitty world. I know that my visits will be for the most part, enjoyable. To clarify that last statement, reading about ANY pet who was abandoned, lost, or who has passed on, is sad. However, sharing the aforementioned is good and my daughter has told me numerous good things and even miracles happen.

Musette aka Sammy's Grandma aka Karen

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to TCS. Your cat must be gorgeous. My kitten Blossom also has an amazing tail. She's nearly 9 mths old & already bigger than my 15y/o torty Coco who lives next door with my mum.

mcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome from me and my four -- Paisley, Arthur, Peaches and Josie. Cats are the best.

I know you'll like it here.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(The boys arent in that pic ^)

This is such a great site, I am sure SammyMyKitten has told u such wonderful things and how everyone is so nice, and well of course just how great this site is

Well I look forward to seeing you on the forums

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
We're so glad you joined us...it's nice that it's a family affair for you guys!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to the site - Its great here, theres always lots to do, see and learn, it can soon become a bit of an addiction
but dont worry you are in good company

Once you get settled maybe you could post some photos
we just love photos here

Well glad you dropped in to join us - enjoy the forums !

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
So glad to have you here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

musette

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for all the warm greetings and gifts, Fellow Cat Lovers!

It's been ages since I've been online but my daughter has kept me updated.

We finally decided on a name for our latest edition today (June 6th)! We'd pondered: Contessa, Fifi, Sabrina, Karina, Czarina, and others. My husband suggested Domino and get this one "BlacknWhiteCat."

She bounced over to me today when I called out "Karina," so Karina it is. Fifi came in pretty close today when the look in her eyes looked exactly like that of Fifi when Pepe LePew was chasing her.

Sabrina sounded nice to go along with Sam but no response from HRH.

I wonder what names cats give us when we come together as a family? Is the breadwinner perhaps Billy ~ short for Billfold or Wally for Wallet? Cookie for the chef of the house? Poopsie for the one who keeps the litter box clean?