Hello To All

Newkittymom84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my name is Tasha and Im fairly new to being a kitty mom so I decided to join this site to learn as much as I can. I currently have a 5 month old persian kitten and I also brought home a tiny feral kitten today that I will be posting about in a different thread. I just wanted to say hello to all and I look forward to joining the kitty community.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! There's a lot of knowledgeable cat lovers here, so you're definitely in the right place to learn about being a cat mom. We love pictures around here, so please do post some of your kitties! :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
1D16B134-9BF4-402D-9891-6333832D7BBB.gif
Tasha, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
025F52DB-01E8-4260-BDEE-F16232CC3E62.gif
to you.

Glad that you’ve joined the site and there’s lots to learn from the many experienced cats here. Feel free to ask questions if you have any and also do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Your kitty is lovely :lovecat::lovecat4: and what’s her name? Yes, do post more photos of her please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Paris is a gorgeous super fluffy white puffball. And the little feral kitten looks like it could be her little sister/brother. :catrub: Good luck raising them. :lovecat4:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Newkittymom84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 203465 Tasha, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 203466 to you.

Glad that you’ve joined the site and there’s lots to learn from the many experienced cats here. Feel free to ask questions if you have any and also do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

Your kitty is lovely :lovecat::lovecat4: and what’s her name? Yes, do post more photos of her please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:
Thank you, I havent decided on a name for the baby kitty yet. I was told it is a girl and the vet didnt say anything when I was saying "she". I will have a name by the end of the day.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful fur babies! Let us know when little Feral has a name! They are both precious and wonderful and adorable.