Hello There!

Dill&Sebastian

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! I just joined the site yesterday. I have 2 cats - Dill is a grey and white domesticated short hair who recently turned 1, and Sebastian is a Siamese mix who I just adopted a few days ago. His foster believes he's around 16 weeks. I'm sure I'll be on the site quite a bit asking for advice, especially now that I have 2! I'm still keeping them mostly separate, but I can't wait until they can play together!

Attachments

danielp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello Dill&Sebastian,

Welcome to TCS! It is great to have you join us and become part of our big family here!

Dill and Sebastian are very cute and adorable cats!

I understand that since you have 2 cats you will be seeking advice on here. There are many cat parents on here who will be able to help you, give you advice, and support you and your cute cats!

I hope to see you around!

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site. Lovely kitties. From the last photo it looks like they could become great friends. Enjoy looking around and post lots of photos.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Dill and Sebastian are adorable. I hope they become best buds. :catrub:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Glad you joined TCS! :wave3: Yes, you will certainly find a lot of support and helpful information here. Your dynamic duo are precious. :greenpaw::bluepaw: Keep posting pics, we love them.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
Dill and Sebastian, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3133.GIF

Glad to have you with us and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles here Articles | The Cat Site

Dill and Sebastian are lovely :lovecat::lovecat4: Do post more photos please.

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Dill&Sebastian! :dazzler: Dill and Sebastian are beautiful! :redheartpump:

There is much good information and many great people willing to help. So if you can't find what you need, feel free to ask!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your adorable cuties! I hope you find the fun and friendship here that I have found.