Hello There

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
What's up? I'm new here as you can tell.. Cats are one of my favorite animals and I'll be getting one soon. I'll be posting a few questions and such soon. Anyways, hope to see yinz around.

P.S. Don't ask what my name is.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello EggSandwich, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and check out the rest of the site for its rich contents.

Please post photos of your kitty when you have it. We love photos of kitties here :wink:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Don't worry about names - you can be as anonomous here as you wish. Be sure to tell us all about your new kitty, and like tabbytom tabbytom asks, please post photos! There are a few things it might help you to know in advance - this article for first time cat owners will give you a start. Here's another one that should help- it lists 15 things that you should know before you adopt a cat.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your new family member!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Dn't worry about names - you can be as anonomous here as you wish. Be sure to tell us all about your new kitty, and like tabbytom tabbytom asks, please post photos! There are a few things it might help you to know in advance - this article for first time cat owners will give you a start. Here's another one that should help- it lists 15 things that you should know before you adopt a cat.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your new family member!
Thanks for the nice reply! I will be checking those articles out soon. Anne about my name, I was talking about my forum name. I don't really mind people knowing my real name, haha.

Hello EggSandwich, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and check out the rest of the site for its rich contents.

Please post photos of your kitty when you have it. We love photos of kitties here :wink:
Thanks for your reply here, too. I will be posting my new cat photos, don't worry about that.

Currently I am moving, so I will probably get my kitty in a few weeks.

Thanks again, guys.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I look forward to seeing your kitty!

May I ask what your kitty's name will be?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I look forward to seeing your kitty!

May I ask what your kitty's name will be?
As of right now, I have no idea. All I can say is I'm basically gonna walk into a few animal shelters and see which cats are good lapcats (and hopefully he will ride on my shoulder, haha.) Anyways, the adoption is still a few weeks off, because my family and I will be unpacking our crap into our new house. So I'll have to get back to you on that one. However, I was thinking of naming him Diesel.
Thanks for the reply, by the way. :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
As of right now, I have no idea. All I can say is I'm basically gonna walk into a few animal shelters and see which cats are good lapcats (and hopefully he will ride on my shoulder, haha.) Anyways, the adoption is still a few weeks off, because my family and I will be unpacking our crap into our new house. So I'll have to get back to you on that one. However, I was thinking of naming him Diesel.
Thanks for the reply, by the way. :)
Aww... what a wonderful way to find your new friend! Spend at least 15 minutes with each cat, so that they can get over their original shyness and give you a chance to see if a kitty chooses you to be their human. :catrub: