Hello Please Let me introduce the cat i saved just recently hugs holli

holliwilliams

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello My name is holli i am 26 yrs old i have a husband been married 10 years, we have a 3 yr old daughter lexie and bella is 1

i have cancer, but i am okay as of now

I Had cats in the past while i was young
i did not forget everything i used to be a vet tech when i was 21-23 then i stopped and became a mom

i am taking her to the humaine soceity and i am going to be her foster to her and her kittens, and im taking her also to the vet i have seen her around here when recent neighbors moved in around 2 months ago, and they moved out without her i seen her earlier in dec outside and she came to my house screaming outside my door! i opened the door i thought it was a cat fight or somthing we have many strays around here! she runs right in and a black cat was trying to chase her i kicked him out of my house and she lays down and starts PURRRING
she is kind and is loveable she let me pet her belly i am thinking she is around 7-8 weeks i feel the little ones in there i felt them even kick and move around but like i said i am not sure until i take her to the humaine soceity she said she will take a look at her and even though i have cancer this little one came to me for help , and i couldnt not turn her away she was a lost little angel

I am seeing if they can give me a discount for her shots and things since she is a rescue?

I will upload pictures as of now SHE IS BIG she has clear stuff coming out of her nipples and i noticed her fang tooth is broken off ......

i am excited to offer help and look foward to meeting others on here for advice and friendship ....

I will give my best advice to others as well

atinsley

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good job for rescuing her!
If she's that far along then it won't be too long before she has the kittens. Make sure you give her a place to give birth where she feels safe. A box turned on its side with a blanket inside might work.

However she still might choose somewhere else to have her kittens. My cat decided to have her kittens under a bed despite having boxes and safe places around the house.

Keep us updated!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are an ANGEL! and that mama to be cat Chose wisely. A pox on the trash who abandoned her. Gawd, I hate people.

Welcome to TCS and please keep us updated on the little mother, what's her name?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
Milky
y Horacio
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina ,Milky & Horatio say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about out kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad you join us!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your lovely furfamily to TCS.

Glad to hear that you're doing well even though you're having your share to deal with. I hope your recovery continues to go well.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TheCatSite Holli,

I see that you have posted a thread in our PG cats forum asking for feedback about your Mama rescue. She is very lucky that someone who cares, is watching out for her.

I am glad that you are feeling better.

Please make yourself at home.