Hello new member here, LOVE my cat

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScottF

You would DEFINITLEY be one of my most valued customers, and get your pizza HOT every time...at Papa Johns we have a computer system to track deliveries...in your comment line, I would say something like, " Tips well, take first", or, GET THERE ASAP."
Hmm, I wonder what the one Papa John's would say about me? Sometimes mom and I order pizza delivered when we are in town (at the place our lapidary/rockhound club meets). I do try to tip at least $3.

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!
Your cat sounds so sweet. I can't wait to see pics!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Scott!

SO...what's his NAME??? THANKS for adopting him, and loving him and taking good care of him -- I've loved cats all my life, and think every one is so special. Right now I'm servant to 9, all rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course!, ranging in age from 16+ (Nicolas T. Cat) to 2 (Suha the Terrible a/k/a The Bitemouth Kitten!) "My" tabbyman is Samuda, who's 12 and loves having his belly rubbed, too. He was loping down the street following this couple outside a restaurant where I and my husband had just eaten; we were so surprised by the sight that we stopped and my husband asked the people if he was "theirs". They said no, and they wished they could keep him but couldn't -- so it was adoption time! He rode home in the car without crying or panicking or anything -- in fact, he loved it! and ever since, he's been just like you describe your pal. He's always friendly to all cats and humans, too. He's amazing! (like all cats) Anyway, great meeting you and hope to see pix of your buddy, and put up some of mine soon, too!