Hello. New Here

FurBabyMom_of_3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. I’m from BC Canada and all three of my cats have been adopted through the SPCA. The other thing they have in common is that they were all brought in as strays. Each have very distinct looks and completely different personalities. Olly is the first of my fur babies and he was adopted as a kitten, that was in Dec 2020. Stanley joined Olly and I as a very very spicy 2 ½ yr old, in March 2023, though seems much younger. He treats Olly like his dad. Laurel, who we adopted in July 2023, is said to be over 1 year old, but she seems more like 8 months. She would like nothing better than to snuggle with her brothers, however, her brothers are still getting used to her. Olly teaches Stanley and Laurel how to cat. Thanks for reading my introduction. For bonus points, have you connected the names of my 3 cats? If another were to join us, can you guess what their name would be?

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a huge welcome to TCS I am going to take a guess and say possibly Hardy?? Also pictures are always welcome all of us here love pictures of all the fur babies!!!
I have 1 baby girl who I adopted almost a year ago. August 20th will be one year. Her name is Gabby.
Again welcome and it is great to have you join us all here at TCS!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love the pics of Gabby 💕 So cute. Reminds of a sassy teen when you’re asking for a nice pic of them.

You are correct, it would be Hardy.
Thank you lol Hahaha I can see the whole sassy teen thing now that you mentioned it... hahaha

And I thought so about Hardy being the next name.. i love it and now you definitely need to get another to have the names complete..

Another thing, everyone here is super nice, supportive, and welcoming. I've been here since June 11th and love everyone here.

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
a59761b4cd439fbf1de268bd39cb6bba.gif
FurBabyMom_of_3 and kitties and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
ebac235c8d8bd19f665c62bd2ebc3113.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see! :camera: :camera: :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: It's always nice when another Canadian joins us. 🇨🇦

Your cats sound lovely. Thanks for giving them all homes. Got any pics you can post? :camera:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FurBabyMom_of_3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here are some pics of Olly, Stanley, and Laurel …

Olly as a kitten, Olly as he is at 2.5 yrs. He taught Stanley how to cat and now teaching Laurel

Stanley, 2.5 years (adopted 03/23). Was looking for a friend for Olly when I came across this feral guy, who was in a shelter for over 67 day. He was extremely spicy with humans, but with a lot of love and patience I knew he would love us.

Laurel, 8 months perhaps? (adopted 07/23). She was found as a stray. Very loving, inquisitive, and playful. She is always hungry, probably bc she was on her own for awhile. Waiting for her curly fur to grow back in after she was shaved, and gain weight as she is skin and bones.

Attachments

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. I’m from BC Canada and all three of my cats have been adopted through the SPCA. The other thing they have in common is that they were all brought in as strays. Each have very distinct looks and completely different personalities. Olly is the first of my fur babies and he was adopted as a kitten, that was in Dec 2020. Stanley joined Olly and I as a very very spicy 2 ½ yr old, in March 2023, though seems much younger. He treats Olly like his dad. Laurel, who we adopted in July 2023, is said to be over 1 year old, but she seems more like 8 months. She would like nothing better than to snuggle with her brothers, however, her brothers are still getting used to her. Olly teaches Stanley and Laurel how to cat. Thanks for reading my introduction. For bonus points, have you connected the names of my 3 cats? If another were to join us, can you guess what their name would be?
Hello and welcome, and will there be a Hardy eventually? 😸

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
WeIcome, to you and your wonderfuI cats. I know very weII what a fourth cat wouId be named! Hardy! My question is, how many times a day do you stand with your hands on your hips, saying, "WeII, this is another fine mess you've gotten us into!"