Hello, hello :)

zoey602

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, everyone!

My name is Jessie, I'm 23 and a graduate accounting student. I adopted my very first cat, Zoey, about 5 weeks ago. She'll be one year old in June, and she's the best decision I've made in a long time! She's affectionate, sweet, and very playful

I quickly realized it would be a good idea to join a community of cat owners because, having never had a cat before, for things that are beyond the realm of good common sense, I have no idea what is or isn't normal behavior, or what is good or bad for her. I'm happy I found a place where I can ask questions and where I can share my experiences as well as learn about those of other members

Have a wonderful weekend,
Zoey & Jessie

P.S. I'm sorry the picture is massive. I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller, even after resizing it on Photobucket.

emil

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
welcome! pretty cat you got there

i myself just recently got a kitten! and joined pretty much for the same reasons you did!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome, Jessie! Zoey is such a cute girl. I love her little white mittens!

Cats and boxes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zoey602

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, all!

Yes, she LOVES boxes (and empty paper bags, too!). I put that one by the stairs to take to recycling and she crawled right in to hide from one of her toys before she pounced on it. Made my heart melt it was so cute

miss majestic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site you found the right place to ask questions and to get answers.
Zoey is a beautiful kitty I must say. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of Zoey and hearing some stories you may have to tell.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there welcome along to TCS

If you have any questions about the site please just click my user name and send me a private message and ill be happy to help

Zoey is adorable

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous Zoey to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions.