Hello from Yorkshire,England

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Greetings, Pixie119! Welcome to TCS!

How exciting to become cat "grandparents"!  And you have such lovely cats.

mrswhiskers

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome! I also just joined so am new as well lol. Also my baby just had her litter of four two and a half weeks ago :)) Such a blessing! Can't wait to see pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pixie119

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, well we;re day 64 and absolutely no sign of these comfy kittens. She's very tired and her teats are a lot bigger today than yesterday and no milk coming out but the end of her teats are white so I dont think we;ll be that much longer 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Pixie 119. Welcome to the site from a fellow UK user. 
  I don't think I could stand that last minute kitten watch, I'd never go out of get any sleep! I hope all goes smoothly and Crystal is well: she looks so like the first cat I ever stayed with. 
   I wasn't a cat lover until then as never really got to know any but once I was introduced there was no going back..... couldn't wait to get a place of my own so my home could be taken over by furever friends.  Now just got the one boy but would love more space so I could add to the fur family!  Look forward to news of your kittens and will be looking out for your posts.

Oh, and have you seen the 'eyes' thread? Pixie's eyes are amazing, they are such an interesting colour in the photo you've posted here.

The Mouse Servant.

Last edited:

pixie119

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys, little update we're day 65 and things are starting (I think). Crystal is a loving cat but since pregnant has been a bear with a sore head... but... this morning she is purring and licking me and wanting cuddles, shes nesting and licking herself a lot, no milk in as yet. she wants me or her dad with her so I think we may be today

pixie119

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi well it's 4am here and I've been sat with Crystal all night. She has had 2 kittens 1 ginger and 1 black and white their beautiful. And the main thing being Crystal looks well and content.She looks like she may of finished so I'm going to try and get some sleep :)

mamabirdy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Pixie119 and welcome to the site from another fellow Brit. I'm in Shropshire and have a Mommy cat and 6 babies, born April 20th. Hope you've managed to get some sleep and that Crystal and her babies are doing well this morning.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so pleased things seemed to have gone well for the births, and join with the best wishes for all doing well for the next day.  I hope you have all managed to get some rest and that the kittens are safe and warm with their mommy.  
  Ginger, and black and white are lovely popular colours and I hope they grow in to fine young kittens with loving furever homes.  May your grand-parenting skills development go smoothly.

pixie119

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks all, yeah we have managed to sleep and Crystal is just being a superstar, if I even look at her and say "your a clever girl" she's purring her head off bless her. The ginger baby (Dobby) is a lot smaller than the black and white(curtains). But they are both very strong xx