Hello From Wi.

Rocknracing

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,
I am new here and I am trying to help our cat Seneca. I want to find a really good all natural hard food and a way to help with her anxiety.(scared of noises and quick movements)

She just turned 5 on 9/2 and my fiance and I want to be sure our little girl stays happy and healthy. (She was just a kitten yet here)
Seneca.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
What an adorable kitty you have there! I'd love to see some pictures of Seneca all grown up as well. :) In fact, here's a special photo thread that she'd fit in purrfectly: Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;)

Regarding your nutrition and anxiety questions, you'll be able to get great answers for those over in our cat nutrition and behavior forums. We have a system where members can watch specific forums, so you can get several expert answers fairly quickly. :thumbsup:

We're glad you're here! See you around! :wave3:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, my, we're so glad that you found us! In addition to being able to start a thread for specific questions, you'll find a ton of information in one of the articles here Cat Food & Feeding | The Cat Site

Seneca is beautiful. I can't believe that she is over 5 years old! Her face is still so wonderfully kittenish!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
Rocknracing and Seneca, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3133.GIF
to both of you.

Your kitty is so cute :lovecat::lovecat4:

Do read up on the informative articles in the Articles section and and do post more photos of Seneca too.

See ya around :wink:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! Seneca is a lovely grey tabby! :dazzler: There are many good articles and great and knowledgeable folks here. If you don't find what you need in the articles on The Cat Site, feel free to ask questions! :thumbsup: