Hello From Washington State! With Pictures!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First of all I just wanted to let you know I have a blind kitty. In fact, there are a few people on this site that have blind kitties, all doing very well. Leya went blind because she was the "unlucky" 1% that has complications from spay surgery. Cats are extrodinary adapters. You would never know she was blind! Feel free to PM me. Leya also had litter box problems when she went blind.

Other than that, I think a trip to the vet is a very good choice. I'm not sure what to tell you about the over eating other than free feeding almost never works. We have an automatic feeder that spins out a small amount of food three times a day. I think they are around $30. It works great for us, other than Stuart is a hog, and also has weight issues that we are working on.

Also you should consider buying high quality foods for your cats. I switched mine over to a brand called Nutro. It doesn't have the fillers or fat that brands from Wal-Mart do. They also eat less of the food because it has more nutrition.

I hope you can find some great advice on this site. And please don't worry about your kitties sight not comming back. He will do great.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
We are so glad you have joined us!

If I can help you with any questions you have about the site, please click on my username and send me a message.