Hello, From The Netherlands!

IvyPostma

All my meditation teachers purr, purr, purr!
Kitten
Purraise
Hey, there!!!

My name is Ivy and I am new here. I have 5 cats, a dog and a few neighbours who come for dinner every now and then (and I don't mean humans). I hope we can be friends and have a nice time together sharing our experiences, talents and passion for our feline kids.

Regards from Groningen!!!!!

Children.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_2689.GIF IvyPostma IvyPostma , on behalf of The Catsite community, I warmly welcome you and your kitties :wave3:

Your bound to make lots of friends here as this is very much a caring community with many experienced cats around. Feel free to ask questions and check out the good reads in the Articles section and also the informative forum threads.

Do post more photos of your kitties for us to see.

Hope to see you around the site often :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome IvyPostma! That's a great thing about TCS, cat lovers from all around the world can connect with each other!

Last edited by a moderator:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome! :hellocomputer: I love the photo, and the neighbor's cats just hanging out with your cats. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

IvyPostma

All my meditation teachers purr, purr, purr!
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you, everybody, for your warm welcome. I will be very pleased to share more pics of my babies -a have thousands and thousands (of pics, not cats!)-, so I will make a selection of the best for you all to enjoy and praise, of course, since the models are as beautiful as an April morning in the countryside. Have a good day and smile!!!!