Hello from Texas!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lea98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It sounds like you are a natural cat mom. You have taken care of all her needs. Thank you so much for taking her in. She is a beauty.
Aww thank you. My town is over run by feral cats, so naturally I didn't want Amira adding to the population. My home is a litter-free zone lol[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, this really is a nice site. I couldn't believe it myself but I enjoy having a cat around and was actually considering getting a second cat! Lol I guess cat-lady syndrome is contagious.
It definitely is.  My boyfriend "isn't really a cat person."  I got Connor and Murphy cuz I am a cat person.  Hehe.  And then Mickey was out on the streets, cold and hungry.  Now he lives here and I wasn't the one who brought him home.  That was all John.  LOL.  And now John snuggles them all and baby talks with the best of them.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, this really is a nice site. I couldn't believe it myself but I enjoy having a cat around and was actually considering getting a second cat! Lol I guess cat-lady syndrome is contagious.
It definitely is.  My boyfriend "isn't really a cat person."  I got Connor and Murphy cuz I am a cat person.  Hehe.  And then Mickey was out on the streets, cold and hungry.  Now he lives here and I wasn't the one who brought him home.  That was all John.  LOL.  And now John snuggles them all and baby talks with the best of them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lea98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's so adorable![emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]