Hello From Stella And I!

BerkeleyCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm new here. I have one 3 year old black cat, Stella, and I occasionally help out other cats too. I'm actually currently fostering a semi-feral cat that I'm going to ask for advice on in the ferals section.

I adopted Stella about a year ago and things couldn't be better! She's a very friendly, rather big-boned girl who likes to get into everything I do. Right now she's really upset because I'm in another room with this other cat and she wants in, but that's not happening. Anyway, happy to be here!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
2E84D106-C775-454B-A54B-53D92C7E398B.gif
BerkeleyCat and Stella, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
E53DF8CC-D7EC-454D-9515-7301F9BB12FB.gif
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Thank you for adopting Stella and also involved in fostering work and helping other cats so that they have a better quality of life :clap:

Please post photos of Stella for us to see. We love kitty photos here
3EA44EBD-3B72-49DA-B34B-BBA818446497.gif

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Kid Indie

Samus Aran's Dad
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey, welcome to you and your kitty kids. This community is very welcome and resourceful in many areas. I'm sure you'll fit in easily, post some pictures of Stella or your fosters sometime. There is plenty of places on here to do so. Enjoy yourself and stay cool.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2:
We love pictures here. :camera: So would love to see a picture of your lovely Stella. :catlove:
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post

I have no experience with ferals, but do follow many of the threads of people who do, so I will check out your semi-foster's thread shortly. :catrub:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BerkeleyCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! You all seem like fantastic cat people :hearthrob:

Here are some pictures of Stella, also known as: Stewie, Stewie McGue, Guezer, and Pants(!). She's a large black cat. When we adopted her she weighed 14 pounds, but for a few months she's been on a raw food diet and she's definitely losing some weight. She's also just a long cat with long legs, she's basically a baby panther.

Stella was sick with a URI when we adopted her. She'd been in various shelters for 5 months it was a complete coincidence that we ended up with her because we just went to our local humane society on a whim. After petting her I stuck my head in the cage and she immediately started purring and put her face on mine. She sounded like Darth Vader because of the URI, but I wasn't going home without her! She's a pretty sensitive cat and gets sick easily if she's stressed, but she's had a long stretch now of being fine. She's also very sweet, too smart for her own good, and very good at pushing her boundaries :)

Here are pictures!

BerkeleyCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Pictures of Stella... hopefully it works this time.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oooh..... What a gorgeous kitty ! :loveeyes:
Stella has the most beautiful eyes & that coat is super shiny :heartshape:

Welcome to the site too :wave3:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OOOOOH! You have a HOUSE PANTHER! She's just stunning! Welcome to you, Stella, and any and all fosters who may come through your home!

upload_2018-3-7_19-33-29.jpeg

BerkeleyCat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 She is definitely a house panther, and she knows it! Sometimes she also thinks she's an actual panther too. She's very adventurous!