Hello from Singapore!

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rampalicious87

Yep. Infested with skycrapers everywhere. nevertheless, affecting the lives of stray cats too. =(
Are there many strays there now? And are they tiny Singapuras?

I can honestly say that I don't really recall seeing any stray cats when I was there in the 90s. At least, not like here in Houston where you can't throw a rock without being afraid of hitting a feral cat.

Great pic BTW.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rampalicious87

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Singapura is considered a rare breed in Singapore. Rarer than the Persians.

The govt has been discussing on ways to tackle the issue of stray cats in Singapore. Cat fosterers are doing their part by sterlizing all the stray cats to control their population. If not, the govt bodies will put them to sleep, which is a sad thing.

Anyhow, I've visited the Vet just now and was told that Princess is approx a year old and a breed of Ragdoll. However, on a sidenote, she's diagnosed with Ear Mites. Poor babe.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rampalicious87

Singapura is considered a rare breed in Singapore. Rarer than the Persians.

The govt has been discussing on ways to tackle the issue of stray cats in Singapore. Cat fosterers are doing their part by sterlizing all the stray cats to control their population. If not, the govt bodies will put them to sleep, which is a sad thing.

Anyhow, I've visited the Vet just now and was told that Princess is approx a year old and a breed of Ragdoll. However, on a sidenote, she's diagnosed with Ear Mites. Poor babe.
She's so lucky to have you. I'm sure the ear mites will get cleared up with the proper medication!