Hello from Rhode Island!

typena70

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello from both me and my little love bug, Prinze (pronounced Prince). I just got him a few days ago actually, he's six months, and I absolutely adore him! It's my first time having my own cat and he's so friendly, since day one we've been snuggling and playing! He's always on my lap wanting to be pet and purring and napping there haha! Him and I have a connection already and this site has helped already so we're excited!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to you and Prinze to TCS! :wavey:

Prinze is lovely with a nice sheen on his coat. Do post more of his photos and do browse the different sections for interesting reads.

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

Prinze is a very handsome little man! He looks quite at home with you in his forever home [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns or just want to update us on how you and Prinze are getting along. Oh, and we love photos so feel free to post photos [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
 Welcome to TCS!  As a lover of black cats, I am always delighted to see another black cat find a good home.  Prinze is a beautiful boy and sounds like a terrific companion.  I hope to see you around the forums - this is a very friendly and caring place as well as a great resource for all things cats.  

Last edited:

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Prinze is beautiful. I have a mostly black kitty who is a Tuxedo. You will enjoy this site it is full of wonderful people and great advice. Prinze sounds like the perfect kitty, enjoy him.