Hello from North Dakota

vetteracer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
G'day,  I am a long time cat person from childhood.  After 36 years of marriage my wife and I have switched to Ragdoll cats.  We tend to acquire our cats at intervals as the previous generation "retires."  Luckily the average age of retirement has been about 19 years so our vet has always said that we have given out kids a good life.

In the last year and a half we have acquired the Ragdolls and they are a blast.  Of course all the Maine Coons, Norwegian Forest, Himalayans, and humane society refuges have all been wonderful as well. Anyway, just found this site and it looks educational and fun.

ms

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  
  Ragdolls really are terrific cats - how many do you have?  We'd love to see photos, lots of photos.  And don't forget to tell us their names.  You're absolutely correct that TCS is both educational and fun.  Members are friendly and caring and generously share their expertise with others.  I hope to see you around the forums!  

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Welcome to TCS!  
  Ragdolls really are terrific cats - how many do you have?  We'd love to see photos, lots of photos.  And don't forget to tell us their names.  You're absolutely correct that TCS is both educational and fun.  Members are friendly and caring and generously share their expertise with others.  I hope to see you around the forums!  
Agreed.  
  Photos are always fun.  Welcome to TCS.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vetteracer

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
G'day,  We have four Ragdolls. One is traditional and 3 are "solids"

Jake is the oldest at 2.5 years.  He is a traditional colored ragdoll.  Jake is named after my Grandfather and he is the very loving dominant cat.

Frank and Isabell are the twins.  They are just under 2 years old.  Isabell is named after my Grandmother and is the cutest little Calico girl you would ever want to meet.  She is sweet as can be and loves the attention she gets when her brothers groom her.  Frank is named after my spouse's Grandfather.  He is yellow and white and is a bit aloof but loves to groom his sister and little brother.

Ray is the baby cat at just short of one year.  He quit growing at about 7 months and we call him the "Mutant"  He is the most loving cat we have ever seen.  He had eye issues as a kitten and the vet could not find a cure.  The three older cats began cleaning his face and his eyes have been fine ever since.  Ray is named after a good friend of mine we lost a couple of years ago.  Seemed appropriate to remember him this way.  Anyway, Ray is a mini cat with curly hair on his tummy.  He also has a mane already including kind of a mane running down his sides from front lets to rear legs.  It looks like aerodynamic side skirts on a car.

I have pictures.  My wife said she would help me figure out how to post them.