Hello from Niagara County, New York

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a wonderful site! I have 8 cats: Beeba, Goofy, Buddy, Gel, Jane, Hister, E, Arthur. I found your site while searching for information on Chyle, (pronounced Kile) which took the life of Beebas mom two days ago. We are so broken hearted. I also have a diabetic cat, Goofy, who went through Ketosis. Never thought he'd make it. His diabetis is being controlled by diet. Specifically the Ancestral Diet 95% meat by Enova. I have taken all my cats off dry food to hopefully ward off any future dealings with diabetes. We live on 10 acres in Lockport, New York. My husband built them a beautiful outside shelter accessable from a cat door. We also have 4 barn cats, Patches, Slick, Hosta and Ranger. I think my name is on a wall somewhere as a friendly place for cats to go. I surly would like to help anyone out there with their feline issues. When you own cats, there is always common ground to discuss. Hope to hear from you all. Shannon

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi Shannon,

Welcome to our community of caring people who love cats. As you learn your way around our site, if you have questions, click on my username, send a Private Message, I will do what I can to help. Please make yourself at home.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!