Hello From Miry, Our Miracle Kitty

Miry-Mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Monday we rescued this sweet little nugget off of the side of a busy highway. After getting her checked at the vet, she became the newest member of our family. She's the first kitty I've owned since childhood and we have joined your wonderful forum so that we can make sure to be the best cat parents possible.

Thank you for having us!

Love Miry and mom
0707171237-1.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! Miry is so cute and has an absolutely gorgeous color! Thank you for taking this sweetie in. I'm sure you'll be an awesome pet parent, and if you ever have any questions about cat care, TCS members will be more than happy to help.

Here's a special photo thread where you can show off Miry's picture: Orange Cats

See you around! :hellocomputer:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, to you and Miry! What a lovely girl she is, and how lucky to have found you. We're so glad that you are with us.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Miry-Mom Miry-Mom , on behalf of The Catsite community, warm IMG_2916.GIF to you and Miry :wave3:

Thank you for rescuing Miry and giving her a warm loving fur-ever home IMG_2948.GIF

She's a lovely kitty :lovecat::lovecat4:

Feel free to ask questions and do browse around the site for its many good reads. And do post more photos of Miry for us to see :wink: