Hello from MI

ferndalezoo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am a regular lurker, but thought I'd drop in and say hello, so I fel a bit less like I am eavesdropping. I live in a suburb of Detroit with my partner, our children, and our ever-evolving zoo of creatures, including our 2 cats. Xena is 8 years old, and after our sweet Persian boy, Puck, crossed the bridge a few weeks ago (liver failure), she was absolutely miserable without him. We recently adopted a kitten from the rescue we volunteer for, Buddah, who is about 5 months old. He's a joy to have in our home, though I'd forgotten what it's like to have a kitten in the house again. He and Xena hit it off right away, and she is much happier, which is all I care about.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad that you decided to join our animal loving community.

As you already know, this is a wonderful place to make friends while increasing your knowledge about how to care for your cats.

Congrats on your newest family member....
young Buddah.

If I can help you with site questions, just send a private message to my username,
I will get back to you asap.

Rest in peace Puck.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!!!

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

Please feel as you home here, we can learn so much and deep about our kittys in this marvelous site, I just only please ask you read the rules and other stuffs that can help you to feel as you Real home!..
here you have the link my friend.
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82565

Please ask whatever you need to know, there are plenty of good members and of course our tireness Mod´s to help us here!....

See you on the forums!, Glad that you join us!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. This is a warm, welcoming and helpful cat community and well moderated, IMHO. Be sure to post pics of your furbabies!!

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Another MI Member! Welcome

Looks like we've got almost enough to throw a big ol' TCS Bash down in the big D!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im sorry to hear about Puck

Congratulations on the new baby

Welcome to you and your babies to TCS.