Hello from me, Snow, Robert and my feral friends

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xkappax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
xkappax xkappax good afternoon ! how goes things with you and those adorable cats ?
Hello! They're doing well! Snow is sleeping downstairs, Robert's been here twice already and bummed food off of me (even though he has a perfectly good home across the street, lol), and I went down to check on the outdoor cats and they're doing just fine. They're liking the cool weather! ^_^

(by the way, love your White Mage profile picture)

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
xkappax xkappax aww thanks.. its a character from final fantasy tactics video game ... i role play online sometimes and thats a username for one of my characters ( white mage rose) lol

xkappax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
xkappax xkappax aww thanks.. its a character from final fantasy tactics video game ... i role play online sometimes and thats a username for one of my characters ( white mage rose) lol
I love final fantasy tactics, I heard rumors they might do a remake of it, I kind of hope so, I'd definitely play it if they did. :) I'm a big fan of the older final fantasy games, especially final fantasy 4. I actually made my own version where I added in a white mage with cat ears. :)

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
xkappax xkappax wow ! that would be neat to see , the cat in white mage gear ... i have almost all of the final fantasy games here at home ... my favorite of all time is final fantasy tactics

xkappax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is what he ended up looking like in the game, I named him Cole. :) He's based on the white wizard class from the japanese version of Final Fantasy 3, who also had the cat ears. :)

cole.png