Hello from me, Snow, Robert and my feral friends

xkappax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm not completely new to this site, but it's been a very long time since I've visited here, so this is a bit of a reintroduction.

I'm pretty shy when it comes to these things.... I don't really know what to say. I'm an illustrator/graphic designer/photographer/cat enthusiast. I own one cat (Snow) but during the pandemic, my neighbor's cat, Robert, has decided that my backyard is his playground and I've also found a feral cat colony that I help out with from time to time, so it seems that I'm surrounded by cats 24/7 (which is not really a problem, lol)

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. ^_^ Here are some pictures of my friends, Snow, Marlon, Phony, Brando, Sammy and Robert.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xkappax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
Nice to meet you and your lovely and beautiful furry friends. You have found good companions for your creative job, we all know how much cats can be of inspiration to artists, don't we?
Thank you! And yes, they are great for inspiration, this is actually a silly little illustration I made just last week that was inspired by Robert! ^_^

Nice to meet you and Snow, Marlon, Phony, Brando Sammy and Robert!
Thank you so much, tabbytom!

Attachments

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, welcome!!

My goodness, such lovely feline family you got there! Look at Brando! Wow!

xkappax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! and yeah, we always joke that Brando is probably just someone's indoor cat who shows up at the outdoor cat colony because he looks like a super model. Unfortunately, I know that's not the case, but at least he's well loved by me and his other caretakers. :) He's a bit shy and skittish, but when he does let you pet him, he's probably the softest cat I've ever encountered. And I love the color of his fur! He's got a bunch of gradients going on.

brando2.jpg

xkappax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How did Phony get its name?
These cats live on my friend's property. Phony was the first cat to show up there, and my friend had an indoor cat named Sony. Phony apparently looks EXACTLY like Sony did, so they named him that because they said he looked like a Sony imposter. :p

Phony is a great cat. He's very shy, he won't let anyone pet him, but I have gotten him to play with toys before. I just came back from visiting them and I was talking to him. I've come a long way with him, he lets me walk right by him now, he used to just run.

xkappax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! Your cats are beautiful! ^_^

xkappax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They are very cute! I have a soft spot for white cats, especially. :p My Snow is a rescue, Robert is not mine, he's the neighbor's cat, but he is here 90 percent of the day, he loves it here. So he's not my cat, but I'm his human. The others are all outdoor cats that live on a friend's property, but I play with them and socialize them (and photograph them ALOT). They're all very very spoiled male cats, even the outdoor ones.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
xkappax xkappax well i would say that you are doing a fine job with them ! lucky my all white girl is my husband's baby girl and the other two are mine . lily rose lives with my mom in texas as she is a elderly cat now

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I'm not completely new to this site, but it's been a very long time since I've visited here, so this is a bit of a reintroduction.

I'm pretty shy when it comes to these things.... I don't really know what to say. I'm an illustrator/graphic designer/photographer/cat enthusiast. I own one cat (Snow) but during the pandemic, my neighbor's cat, Robert, has decided that my backyard is his playground and I've also found a feral cat colony that I help out with from time to time, so it seems that I'm surrounded by cats 24/7 (which is not really a problem, lol)

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. ^_^ Here are some pictures of my friends, Snow, Marlon, Phony, Brando, Sammy and Robert.
WOW! I just saw this. Beautiful kitties. Love the pics. Perfect place at the perfect time. Welcome!!!

xkappax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much again for the warm welcome! I'm so shy about these things, I'm glad I actually got the nerve to post something, you are all so nice. :)