Hello from Massachusetts

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just found this site and am bouncing around checking it out. I am a silver and golden Persian devotee (taking a break from breeding for the moment). My name is Lynda and my cattery name is Posiepurrs, after my 2  favorite things - cats and flowers. My premier boy, GP RW Posiepurrs Jacaranda has been the highest scoring silver and golden premier in CFA for the last 2 years.  My cats are all my pets first, after all they spend more time at home than the show halls. It is good to be here.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! You will find it a most useful and entertaining site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted a photo of a couple of my girls in the forum for photos and made an album of all my cats. I think that is on my profile page.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!! My mother was born in Stoneham, many many years ago. Nice place, Massachusetts!!

brendan2282

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!  Our cats, Max & Phoebe are tabbies, with a little Maine Coon in them as well.  We love Persians, too - you've got beautiful kitties.  You'll find the site helpful.  Max & Phoebe say 'hello', too!  P.S. my wife is from southern MA.  What part are you from?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Welcome to TCS!  Our cats, Max & Phoebe are tabbies, with a little Maine Coon in them as well.  We love Persians, too - you've got beautiful kitties.  You'll find the site helpful.  Max & Phoebe say 'hello', too!  P.S. my wife is from southern MA.  What part are you from?
I love tabbies and Maine Coons! Thank you for your compliments. I think my babies are beautiful too but then I am a little bit prejudiced. We are near Springfield, Ma. It is beautiful, but COLD!