Hello from kuwait

q80_cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hey y'all..

im new to cats, i have never had a cat in my life, so it would be really nice to me if some of you guys would inlighten me and give me some useful information about cats..

thanks

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! Thank you for saying hello!

We had another member from Kuwait about a year ago, but we had a system problem and I don't think she joined again after that. What is your new kitty's name?

We have much information here to help you. If you need any help, just chick on my user name and "send private message" and I will write back and try to help you

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome!!! I will tell a little info about the silly kitties.Some are very to themselves(like mine)and only like to be bothered on their time, I found this attitude most likely in females but not always the case. Most males I have ever known have been really affectionate even if they are mean or territorial with other cats,they enjoy beeing in your lap and petted. And of course certain breeds have their own unique personalities. Please let us know it/their names, ages,etc.. and any specific questions you have.Much kittie love to you and yours!!!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, and congratulations on joining in on the Wonderul World of Cats! I agree with ChiChisMom about cats. My cats are very social - if I call their name, they answer me with a small meow; if they come up to me with tail raised, I always pet them or at least talk to them; it's just good cat manners. My cats also like my laying hens; there is a fast-food commercial advertising a grilled-chicken sandwhich that features a rooster cackling. The cackling is the alarm call of a chicken, and when my cats hear it, they run to the TV, then look at me for a reaction; it really distresses them to hear that. In fact, the other night, at 1am, they woke me up & lo! 5 raccoons were at my hen coop, and had grabbed one hen thru the chickenwire, and were biting her - I drove them off, fortunately, but I didnt even hear the commotion till I was fully awake and my dogs never barked either. And if I don't feel well, my cats stay close with me, to keep me company.
I've never met anyone from the Middle East before - I really look forward to hearing about your life in Kuwait, as well as all about your new kitty! See you in the forums! Susan

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra, Serenity and I welcome you to TCS!
So glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
- we're so happy to welcome you to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Do you have your kitty yet? I'm sure you'll find plenty of useful help and tips as well as friends here on TCS.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome!!
It's nice to meet you!!

dmcwlvssr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I am donna proudly owned by the incredible trio & surrogate mum to a year old shepard mix girl Freesia