Hello From Kentucky

whits_end

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I am a semi-new cat momma in KY. I've been part-time momma to my boyfriend's cat, Mr. Smee, for several years now, and have recently become full-time momma to my two humane society babies, Tristan and Tyrion. I'm a high school teacher who loves my job (just not the 5:30 am alarm clock,) and my boyfriend, Bob, who is a part-time pirate, part-time dance teacher, and full-time awesome.

Mr. Smee is a 3-year-old rescue from a local outdoor fair site. He was part of a cat colony that had become overpopulated, and was a little smaller than his siblings and other relatives, but learned how to use charisma instead of muscle to get what he wanted from people. He's been living with Bob in Louisville happily since Thanksgiving of 2014, and is pretty much the perfect cat and only wants snuggles and playtime.

Tristan is a half-Maine Coon humane society baby who I fell in love with at the end of July this year. He's currently about 12-14 weeks old, and I affectionately call him "Puffball" because he's rotund and fluffy and bounces around the whole place like a large floofy ping-pong ball.

Tyrion is a very recent addition; he's about 4-5 months old, and I picked him up at Louisville Metro Animal Services this past Saturday. The boyfriend tried to talk me into a more logical decision, but this little wormy, threadbare, fur-and-bones sweetie had me wrapped around his finger at first purr. He has some health issues we are currently working to overcome, but I hope he will be fat and fluffy soon.

Looking forward to meeting you all and chatting about all things kitties!

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
whits_end, Mr Smee, Tristan and Tyrion, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3141.GIF
to all of you!

Glad that you've been a cat momma and also glad that you adopted Tristan and Tyrion.

Feel free to ask questions and do check out the good reads over at the Articles section.

Your fur babies are beautiful :lovecat::lovecat4: Do post more photos of them please :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A big welcome to TCS, glad to have you aboard! :wave3: I can tell you're going to love it here. Feel free to discuss and share more pics of your lovely cats. :kitty:

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and the kitty clowder!

There are so many great people on here, and a wealth of info. So do poke around, and feel free to ask questions.

We also have fun. So glad you included photos! Great to see all of you! Well, except Bob the pirate, lol.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
They're all so cute. :hearthrob: Welcome to TCS. We look forward to getting to know you and your fur-family.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A big TCS welcome to you and your furry family! We're thrilled to have you here. I love that you rescued cats that no one wanted. You already have a place in my heart.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I love your kitties! I look forward to seeing them and you around the forums!

EggSandwich

Cinnamon's roll
Adult Cat
Purraise
Everyone beat me to it.. But here's to a warm welcome from CTS to you and your furballs!
They're all so adorable!!

(is it just me or does Tristan look a LOT like Cinnamon..?)