Hello From Kate And Butchoy

nekoneko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I've been a member for a few months but forgot to post here.

We have two cats and their kittens.
The two cats are both female, Kate(tabby) and Butchoy(tuxedo).
Butchoy was a kitten from my aunt's cat. While Kate was adopted from a friend who can't keep her. We can't lift her since according to her previous owner, his brother was tossing her. But now, atleast she don't panic as much as before.

The just got neutured.

Photo taken after Kate gave birth.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello nekoneko, Kate and Butchoy, welcome to TCS :wave3:

So Kate was impregnated by an outside cat? Are the kittens ok? Please show us photos of them. We love photos.

Good that you have them spayed, I presume it's Kate and Butchoy? Oh, ok, I saw your other post

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekoneko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They both got pregnant.

No, my aunt had a male cat before, and it seems they went in heat when i went to province. They were left with my family but they have jobs so most of the time they were unattended.

These are the three female kittens, we plan to get them neutur when they're 4 months.
Orange tabby is pasta, the grey/brown tabby is katkat, and the last (is it a calico?) is nishinoya

The other kittens(male), we plan to spay them one by one later.

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We have a lot of fun photo forums as well as a monthly photo contest, so lots of opportunities to show off your kitties! Thank you so much for spaying Kate and Butchoy, and desexing the kittens, you are helping those cat's health so much, as well as helping prevent pet overpopulation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekoneko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just want to update this thread.

while my sis was going to work, she happened upon a meowing box in a garbage dump, she opened it and saw a kitten, but she didn't take it. We already have 9 cats during that time.
But when she came back the next day, he was still there, and decided that one more won't hurt. We named him Keith since he looks like Kate and Baby Kate(katkat's name was changed lol)

after some time, my aunt adopted a stray kitten, and left them to us again, he was a gorgeous black male kitten. I thought he looked like a shadow, so I named him Peter Pan (peter pan's shadow hehe).

He was really happy to have lots of new brothers and sisters and 2 new momma cat.

then after some time again, my cousin(my aunt's daughter) adopted a Siamese kitten(which of course they took in) but was really small, and skinny. She liked it more in our floor rather than my cousin's, maybe she had lots of friends here.
Sadly, she passed after a few days of adoption. I suspect it was the breeder's fault, she had many fleas and really skinny.

Thankfully, my cats didn't get any fleas, imagine the horror of 10 cats being infected by fleas.

But... after a few days, Peter got sick, and passed away. Maybe he caught something from my cousin's cat since my cousin loved putting them together.

And after, Nunal died too...(one of Butchoy's kitten) he was very close with peter.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It sounds like you have a "full house" of cats. Condolences on your losses. RIP sweet kitties. :angel3: