Hello from Kansas City!

zeety

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone

I found this site a few days ago while searching for advice on what to do for three ferals abandoned by their mom in my back yard. I love animals of all kinds but I haven't owned a cat in many years so I'm a bit out of practice. But I'm semi-retired and have plenty of time to care for them, and I plan to keep them as indoor pets and get them spayed/neutered when the time comes.

I have had some great feedback from other people here and am very glad this community is here to help

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wish you the best!   I took in a Mama cat and her family, too.   If you haven't been able to catch them yet, be prepared for some drama but it will be worth it in the end.  I kept Mama and one kitten and found homes for the other two kittens with people I worked with. 

Welcome!

Last edited:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Zeety!

I'm also from Kansas City area and have been volunteering at some of the shelters around town for many years now, including working with feral cats.

I'll check around the site to see if you've posted about the issues you are having and see if I can help out.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Zitty, :wavey:

Thanks for your introduction.
You are an angel for opening your heart and home to those sweet babies. :lovegrin2:

If you have any questions about our site, just click my username,
send your question----I will get back to you asap. :rub:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zeety

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! How cool to see local people here :D