Hello from Jenny and Abby the tigress

jennyc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and nice to meet you all. I'm Jenny and this is Abby, who thinks she is a tigress rather than a kitten. :) I got her from a rescue shelter last week and she is now 11 weeks old. She seems to be a silver tabby or torby with some orange/brown mixed in. I'm so happy to have found her!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome, Jenny and Abby!  
   Abby is quite the little darling - I can see the tigress in her eyes.  She's really very pretty.  This is a wonderful resource for you as things come up, and they are bound to do so, with an 11-week kitten.  Please feel free to post any questions you might have.  I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Abby growing into her mature tigerhood.

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hiya Jenny 
 Welcome! Oh my Abby u are just an amazing little Tigress! I can already see how regal u are!! 
 Im so happy you have found a happy forever home with Jenny, I look forward to watching u grow  :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all! Abby says hello and boing boing boing! kitten kitten kitten! where's the string huh huh huh? Look everyone i can climb now! Watch me watch me! Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

:-) the napping positions are hilarious!

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Jenny and Abby!
Such an adorable kitty.
I just want to hold and cuddle her.
I don't think I would ever let her go.
She is so precious looking.
Continue posting pictures as she grows.
Believe me, they grow so fast, way too fast!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update! Abby is 6 month old! I'm beginning to think she has some Egyptian Mau in her...

Attachments