Hello From Indonesia!

ignited-red

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi there, ho there, hey there!

I'm new on this forum. I'm a cat person and so into cats like crazy! Not much of your members are from Asia region, especially Indonesia. For you who did not know much about Indonesia, think of Bali Island, that's Indonesia are located :)

Hereby I will introduce my three cats from heaven whom all of them are the result of rescue.

IMG_6827.JPG
This is Cossette (3yo - domestic short hair)
Was found when he was 2mo. Wondering around the street alone in the middle of the night.
He was once get hit by a vehicle passing by and injured his right paw. At first, I thought that he is a female because of his pattern looks like tortie but then I realized soon that he is a male and his fur pattern color gradually changed into brownie color. He is the most calm, aloof, kitten-friendly yet scare to adult cat, a watcher. I didn;t changed his name since he was getting used to be called as Cossette :D

IMG_6839.JPG
Meet Christmas (2yo domestic short hair)
I rescued Christmas on December 2015. That's when I rang that Christmas are a perfect name for her. She was found at the age of 4mo with her left paw injured and wounded heavily. After series of investigations to her mystery conditions, finally I got the answer. Locals said that they saw her being hit by iron fence, as the result, her left paw are wounded and lacerated, tearing her skin and only flesh left. With her bone structure nearly crushed. She spent 3 days in the intensive care and spent months to heal her skin and bone using gips that covered her left paw . She lost 1 claw and finger for this incident but afterwards, she is a strong willing, happy, cheerful queen in my house. She now can walk normal and her bones are recovering very well.

IMG_7334.JPG
This is Cahaya (2mo domestic short hair)
Cahaya in Indonesia means "Light" since we thought that he would be blind because of his eyes defects. Me and my partner found him in the dumpster across the street at night, crying by himself and his neck were detached by rope. Probably someone did intended to throw him away after "playing with him" At that time, he is 2 weeks old. We just couldn't leave him alone freezing outside and decided to bring him home. We look closer that there's something different with his eyes, his eyes were covered with heavy cloudy spots. We took him to the vet and running some tests and doctor said that he might be blind, but might be can see either, doctor gave us medication for both his eyes, his sight are depending on his medication treatment. Today, he is 2mo healthy, very very energetic and happy little kitten. His right eye are recovering very well but still leaving little white cloud spot and his left eye are also recovering but not as good as his right eye. The most important is, he can see very good!

I love my 3 babies so much just like my own, in fact I think I'd rather have cats and kittens than having my own baby ;p I just love my furry kids to the moon and back.

Hope you enjoy my short stories. I'm not a rescuer, it just happened I found them at the right place and time and gonna love them for the rest of their good life. :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello ignited-red ignited-red , Cossette, Christmas and Cahaya, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Thank you for rescuing these kitties and giving them a warm and loving home :clap:

So glad to hear that they are well and healthy now. Bless your heart.

They are very lovely :lovecat::lovecat4:

Feel free to ask questions and do browse around the site for the many wonderful and important and informative articles and forum threads.

Do post more photos of them!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! You have been so wonderful to your cats, and they are all beautiful. I hope to see you around TCS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ignited-red

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello mates, thank you for your reply. Yes I'm so excited to be around this forum, I found this site has a lot of useful informations :)

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: ~ Hello to you .
We had neighbors several years ago who are from Indonesia . They ran a small hotel . One of their daughters wanted to become a veterinarian .
Nice cats you have ! They are lucky that you found them . Good for you .

Best wishes ~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ignited-red

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:hellocomputer: ~ Hello to you .
We had neighbors several years ago who are from Indonesia . They ran a small hotel . One of their daughters wanted to become a veterinarian .
Nice cats you have ! They are lucky that you found them . Good for you .

Best wishes ~
Hi James, good greetings!

So excited to be here :)