Hello From Houston

sjoh197

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone :)
I just joined this site, as we now have a kitty with some medical issues and its nice to have a community to talk to.

We have three kitties... dark roast, medium roast, and light roast.
Our first kitty is Latte, she's the dark roast.
V__F26F.jpg

Our second kitty is Melya, the medium roast
V__0F24.jpg

And our new little medical kitty is Cupcake, the light roast.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello sjoh197, welcome to you and your kitties to TCS :wave3:

Feel free to ask questions in the respective forum pages as this is a nice community of cats that you can talk to. But of course, a visit to the vet is the best if you have doubts.

Do browse around for the many interesting and informative articles and forum threads and do post more photos of your kitties. They are very beautiful. And they sound like some kind of coffee as you label them in different shades of roast :lol:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your kitties are all lovely. We have a lot of knowledgeable cat lovers here, so I'm sure that you'll be able to find people to discuss medical issues with, but be sure to always check in with your vet about any problems. I hope to see you around the forums!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Aww, sweet. :hearthrob: I hope you can find some help here for Cupcake's medical issues.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your cats are beautiful. I'm so very glad that you found us. You now have a community of caring folks by your side.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the idea of using coffee names like Latte. We always had Calico cats growing up, but they were short hair. They might have been Tortoiseshell instead of Calico, I can't remember if they had any white on them or not. I will have to try to find some old pictures. But we always called them Calico.

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Love the coffee names! What beautiful cats they are!