Hello From Georgia

Chrissy66

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone been doing alot of research on Holistic Care for our Senior Kitty Candi. She was diagnosed with Rodent Ulcer which I pretty much assumed it was from researching the web.
After finding this site I thought I would at least go ahead and set up an account.
I am from Georgia, disabled but I still love to get out and do things as I am able. Candi, the last of our furbabies is a senior in her grace of the age 12 years old. She is nothing but a spoiled rotten little girl. She has become a lap kitty since she lost her bubba 2 years ago. Looking forward to meeting people and chatting with them.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
139F4D04-565E-4F2D-ACE6-F3C01B100B38.gif
Chrissy and Candi, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
BCFE094F-5A58-4922-BEAA-63F4F4212A0B.jpeg
to both of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Create A New Thread
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

I hope Candi recovers from the rodent ulcer soon. Please post photos of her for us to see. We love photos here.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:
Please do post some pics of Candi. We love kitty pics here to ooh and aah over :loveeyes:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
:hithere: I'm glad you decided to join! This is a wonderful place to share stories and photos of your fur-baby. We all have spoiled rotten little kitties here. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you around the site.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Please post pics of Candi, if you can. :camera:

I see you're started a thread in the Health Forum about her rodent ulcer. I'm afraid I know nothing about them, but send healing vibes that she'll have some improvement soon. :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chrissy66

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for all the warm Welcomes. Oh goodness I just took my Camera to my mom. I keep telling her it is more hers than mine because they use it 99.99% of the time. I do have a Photobucket account though with oodles of photos of her, her beloved bubba that she lost little over 2 years ago, and his brother, sister, mama so the whole kitty family.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Chrissy!

You will love it here. Your Candi is so beautiful. I have a senior, Vincie. who will be 18 in July. I am disabled
as well.

We have a lot of fun games when you are ready. Just jump in.

Mia :hellocomputer::wave3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Chrissy66

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks Mia between playing my favorite game on Facebook, and my Google Groups, I stay busy as a bumble bee.