Hello from England!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and Kitty to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Another UK member here!!!! You'll find plenty of people to obsess about cats with here

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome from a fellow Brit

I love your user name. I call my Jaffa Jaffa cake

I hope Kitty is feeling better soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kitty is much better today. Hurrah!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Kitty and Jaffacake

to TheCatSite and we hope Kitty is feeling better, too -- does he have a good doctor (vet) who can give him a checkup? That'd be a good thing -- if he hasn't had his basic vaccines, he'll need 'em, and neutering is a must as well, to keep him healthier and, well, because it's the right thing to do! Your vet can answer all the questions about THAT.

Whoever said that to you is missing out on unconditional love, loyalty, and a lot more good stuff you can only find when you love a cat. So don't mind 'em -- feel sorry for 'em and hope they "wake up and smell the catnip", eh?

Hope to see you both around on the forums a lot, and Get Well Soon, Kitty-man!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Your so right! Kitty gives me so much love and pleasure and he doesn`t ask for much in return.

I got him by accident, didn`t want a pet, didn`t want the responsibility as he came along when I was having a tough time but I couldn`t turn him away! He`s a different cat now and I wouldn`t part with him for £100Million.
And yes, he had already been neutered and he`s had his jabs and been micro-chipped and hes better now. No more puking!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Kitty and Jaffacake (great stuff, by the way -- wish I had some!)
:

I'm so glad to hear all of that good news!!!

Having been born into a house "with cat" and living all my life with them, I've always thought of them as my sisters and brothers (literally!) rather than "pets" -- and I couldn't live without my Nine....So glad you have been "taken over" by Kitty.
Being owned by a cat is bliss!

Great photo, btw...he's a very handsome young mancat!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Daisey. Kitty is single and looking for love

I think they should do internet dating for cats!
Oh that goes on around here already!

Welcome to TCS!