Hello From Connecticut

sarahsundae

Pookie Row
Kitten
Purraise
I'm not sure how I JUST found about this site, but I'm glad I did. I'm a certified cat Mom from Connecticut with 5 cat babies inside and a (currently) 5 feral kids outside. I've always been a cat person, starting at 2 years when I got my first kitten and named her Fern (she lived be almost 21).

30595239_10155452070526444_7606912626299240448_n.jpg

These are our babies and we couldn't spoil or love them. Rowena my fearless ginger, Duffy AKA Little P the baby and crazy one, Bradley our Old Maine at 13 years old, Grace our shy girl and Bella, our Siamese mix. We rescued all of them except Duffy who my husband found outside with her 2 siblings. He nursed them and raised them until they were old enough to be adopted. He kept Duffy and the other 2 were adopted together.

I look forward to posting here and meeting others like myself.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
sarahsundae and kitty gang, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
Welcome-Cat-Box.gif~c200.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

You sure have a handful both indoors and outdoors and you kitties are lovely!

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you and your wonder fur family with us!