Hello from Columbus

katilizzy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! My name is Kati, and I currently have three kitties. I originally came here to post in the behavior forum about how introductions are going, but that may be another story.

These two are my three year old littermates, Porter and Hugo. I love them both dearly and they've been with me through a lot. Here they are being friends today.

I just adopted another boy hoping to give him a good home and that he'd bring as much joy as the first two. Instead, he's causing some tension between Porter and Hugo and I'm starting to regret my choices. Here's Gabriel, who just wants to be friends with everything!

I hope tensions will ease shortly, and I can't wait to meet everyone!

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kati! Welcome to TCS [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Hugo, Porter and Gabriel are a handsome trio of boys! I not sure how long you've had Gabriel but it can take a bit for resident cats to accept a newcomer. Here's a link to a TCS article which might be able to offer some suggestions:

http://www.thecatsite.com/a/how-to-successfully-introduce-cats-the-ultimate-guide

I'm sure in time Hugo and Porter will become buddies with Gabriel. Please keep us posted on how things are going. If you ever have concerns, please reach out [emoji]128522[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katilizzy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the welcomes!  It definitely helps to know that what I am experiencing is largely normal kitty behavior. In time, I hope to be able to post that all the boys are friends!

eggsavior

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They're all so beautiful! I too have a pair of littermates, and they're relatively short-haired tabbies. Seeing Gabriel's beautiful fur makes me wonder how much he sheds, considering my two leave fur on everything I own. I hope your little family get along soon!