Hello from CA, 4 cats present!

louisclawstrong

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I am happy to have found a forum where I can seek some guidance from fellow cat lovers and experts alike. I've been looking around for a little while for a board that is current/active. We have 4 fixed cats in our household, of varying breed and age. I will try to list a bit about them from oldest to youngest and include a few photos as well.. I am looking forward to contributing what I can to the community, and look forward to learning from others along the way!

There's Westley, a rescue we took in about a year ago, of unknown breed and age. We assume he is the oldest of our cats based on his elderly gait and relaxed temperament.

Then Dexter, a 14lb 4-5 year old Tuxedo, who came to us as a kitten. The bronco... Dexter is currently sick and we are trying to figure out what's going on with him, I am hoping I might be able to find guidance & support regarding his options along the way within the forum. Even though we are seeing the vet, they are still trying to diagnose as well, and I think at this point it might be nice to hear some outside opinion on his situation. 

Her majesty, Angel, a 1.5-2 year old Ragdoll. Don't let her fool you, she is the smallest of the bunch and runs the house, hovering around 9.5 lbs. She loves to play fetch and hang in the garden on cool days. 

Finally we have Louis, turning a year old this coming September. He was found living in the mangroves of the Florida Keys. We were working there for a year, and feral cats can be quite a problem to migratory birds in the Keys, so rescuing them is helpful to the area. He was found when he was young, so he is very affectionate towards people, a very needy kitty! Knowing we would be traversing the country sometime in the next year, we trained Lou to wear a harness as well as to be comfortable on car rides. He rode from FL to CA without a fuss! A cat of his caliber was deserving of a portrait fit for a king, so we made him one 
Thanks for taking the time to look! 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Wow, that's a beautiful crew.  I love your user name, by the way--very creative.  

Welcome!