Hello from Albany, NY!

heidibelle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm so happy to have found this website!

Clinton found me when I was visiting my daughter in Clinton County, NY. He was living in a rusty old camper with his mother and siblings drinking water from puddles and I decided to bring him home with me! Clinton is my first kitty and I don't know much about cats but he is teaching me as we go.

Clinton has become an important part of our family and he's been alive as long as my daughter has been clean and sober! I call him Clinton the Sobriety Cat! He came into my life at the perfect time.

kamitchell6

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm new as well. The resources on this site have been tremendous and full of wonderful people. Well wishes to Clinton and your daughter!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
He's a very handsome boy, I'm glad to hear you two found each other.

Welcome to The Cat Site.

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome!!!!!  We are glad to have you and Clinton. This is a wonderful place with the best people ever.

magiksgirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome! 

As other have already said... he's so handsome!

Congratulations on finding each other and congratulations to you and your daughter as well !

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Hello Clinton and heidibelle!!  from Speedy and raysmyheart!!!    Speedy and I will be so glad to see you on this great site!  

greeneyez

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Glad you found eachother, he is a beautiful kitty, hopefully you guys will have many fun adventures together :heart4:

snowykitten

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128159[/emoji][emoji]128150[/emoji][emoji]128156[/emoji][emoji]128155[/emoji][emoji]128154[/emoji][emoji]128049[/emoji]