Hello from a crazy cat lady

ashyfulz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello! We have 8 cats of our own and currently fostering 7 kittens (1 of which will be going to a new home in a few weeks once she gets spayed and the other 6 in need of homes... 1 we may keep though!)

A little about our kitties:

Felix - he's my baby boy. He's 7 now and I've had him since he was 4 weeks old. He's a big black cat (well actually he's black and very very dark brown and does have tabby stripes under bright light) and lazy as could be. He's definately a momma's boy! he also has a chronic nose infection thanks to a rat bite when he was a couple months old

Ruby - he's a very friendly smaller male tabby who jumped into my car a couple years ago on Valentine's Day when he was 4 months old. Nobody put up sings or claimed him so we kept him. We named him Ruby because we thought he was a female but once he never went into heat we took a closer look and discovered he was just a neutered male 
 he already knew his name though so it stuck

Sammie - a chubby tortie girl who we adopted after our 15-17 year old tortie died. She's part munchkin!

Lily - she was my grandma's cat that i inherited. She's very bipolar and our only front declawed cat. She's white with a black tail, black spot on her side, and black spots by her ears (unsure of what this pattern is called)

Rei - my brother's cat who has IBS. Same colorization as Lily. She can be a devil, especially when we have to give her her monthly B12 shot!

Frosty - an all white very odd cat. She will sleep for a few days then cause lots of trouble. We don't know how old she is since when we found her in heat at the apartment we used to live at 11 years ago we thought she was a kitten but she never grew. Whitest cat people have seen (got that comment a lot from vets!), loves car rides, snores, and has very pretty light green eyes!

Crystal - The only cat we got from a store. She's a small tuxedo and very odd. She spent the first 10 years of her life hiding from us. She's 12 now and has been coming out and beign friendly the past couple years.

Snowy - when we thought Frosty was on her death bed we adopted Snowy, a very friendly 1-3 year old white cat who was found under an RV, put up for adoption, adopted, then put back up for adoption all within a month. She is very vocal and has the cutest little "mow" and has such a cute little personality. She's terrified of Frosty though since Frosty beats her up for no reason

Cheeto - One of our fosters. She's a little cream and white girl and full of energy and very loving. She's the biggest of the kittens and is a fatty!

Pip - our diluted calico (well, pied tabby actually since her tail's striped) and the only kitten to have a home for sure. She's super vocal and always tells you what she wants!

Mica - our runt of the trio and probably the sweetest and cuddliest of them. He's a gray and white boy and the only boy of the older 3 kittens

Ivy - The leader of our 2 week olds. She's also the only not black and white one, being our little vocal tabby baby

Fern - our little female tuxedo who has a little white mohawk and was the first to start "walking" from our younger group

Chip - our runt of the 4 and another tuxedo. He's a sweet quiet little guy who just loves to snuggle after every meal and purr. The best way to tell him from his sister is the little white spot ("chip") on his back and the fact he has a white band on his shoulders while Fern's stops at her back plus he has a little black gotee!

Thunder - the biggets of the 4 younger ones, but the slowest to develope. He's just a sweetie! We may end up keeping him. He's mostly black with little white feet, white on his chin, and a tiny white stripe next to his little black nose and a little black gotee (funny that both the boys have them!). He purrs all the time and is just cuddly and such a sweet mannered little kitten

So that's our feline family. We also have 4 dogs, one of which is a 90lb black lab who thinks he's the kittens' mother! Now I have to go feed the babies before I have to go to work. Fostering 7 babies is tough work!

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!  Had 9 kittens at once with 2 moms.  They get into it ALL. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WELCOME!!! Your thread title caught my attention :lol3: So welcome to you from another crazy cat lady :flail: I loved reading on all of your wonderful kitties! NOW you must go to Fur Pictures and post pictures!! Enjoy your time here on TCS!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashyfulz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh don't worry, there will be lots of pictures! We're going picture crazy with the little ones. Thunder FINALLY opened both eyes last night and I still have yet to get a no on keeping him 

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there, welcome along to TCS :)

If you have any questions about the site please just send me a private message and I will be happy to help.