Hello everyone

isd3d

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi,
My name is Jen and I am new here. I have two cats. One named Calie and the other is Dark Side. Calie is a verry old laid back female callico who does not like to be bothered enless she comes to you and Dark Side is a 10 month old black kitten who runs around the house like someone stuck a can of nitro up his butt. I love them both and can not picture life without them.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to TCS

Please send me or another mentor a message if you need any help at all in the forums.

welcome again from me and my boys

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Jen
we're so happy to welcome you, Calie and Dark Side to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

I love your descriptions of your two furbabies - that's life with cats isn't it!

2cute

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome Jen to the site. I just joined last week. Haven't really found my way around real good yet. I have two cats inside and two cats outside. The two inside, Tom is 16 yrs old, and Monday is 9 years old. Tom is very laid back, lots of sleeping, even snoring
and Monday, loves to aggravate him as much as possible. They are both a real joy to have. The two outside cats, Old Yeller and Mama cat are sweet as well. We found them on the side of the road. Hope you enjoy the site.