Hello everyone!

babymandm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, my name is Michelle and I’m new here! Thank you for allowing me into your group! I love all animals but cats just have my heart!
My cats have all been rescues, I adopted my boy Stimpy when he was a year and a half and he just passed a few years ago and I have 2 sisters who are 5 that we rescued from an abandoned car when they were just about 5 weeks. We love them so much and are now looking to bring another one into the family. I did post a thread about my concerns with doing this, so hopefully you can give your advice and help me with this decision.
Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful kitties and being a being a part of this wonderful community.

Another note about myself, I also have 3 dogs and volunteer at a reptile rescue and I also have 2 bearded dragons and a Uromastyx lizard. We just love all animals! 😊

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
66aef3b5231b5c412c4c77b3e2298ded.gif
Michelle, kitties, doggies and dragons, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
6b0761785619f5d03bafcffc9be0400b.gif
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

So
IMG_3272.GIF
to hear about Stimpy :alright: You may want to pay a tribute to him and you may do so here in Crossing the Bridge

Lovely bunch you have here and what are the kitties names? Do post more photos of them and we have a special thread here just for them in and Bi-color kitties only! and Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and Fur Pictures and Videos Only! and many fun threads here in to showcase what your kitties are up to.
Also a thread for your doggies and dragons here in Other Pets & Animals

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome, and it is lovely to meet you "officially." I just ran across your thread on adopting! Best wishes!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Love the pics of all your animals. :redheartpump:

Being that I am a cat purrson I naturally love your cat pics best. :catlove:
But that 3rd pic of the lizard smiling, is pretty cool. 🦎

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babymandm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! Her name is Victoria and she was my very first reptile. My daughter wanted a beardie and I was not sure about it. But we got Victoria from a local breeder who educated me on them and of course after a few months my daughter lost interest and I was thrilled because I fell in love with her. I take her out with me all the time, people don’t know what to think when they see her on my shoulder, but she is a total love bug. When I volunteer with the local reptile rescue at shows, she’s on display for everyone to hold and learn about and everyone just loves her, she’s the center of attention at the shows. 😊

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Victoria sounds like a very interesting reptile, and I'm not surprised she's the centre of attention.

babymandm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! 😊

babymandm

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! 😊