Hello Everyone!

Maxipawz

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I'm Maxipawz, but you can also call me Maxi! I was introduced to this website through my dearest friend, and I must say, this is an incredibly peaceful and welcoming community, a great breath of fresh air when I need a break from everything else. It's chaos everywhere else I turn.

upload_2018-5-31_5-56-7.png

For my childhood, I've grown up with two of the most beautiful loaves in my life.
Brownie on the left, and his older adopted sister Blackie, on the right (I was a pretty original child when it came to naming my pets hardy har har)! Really hope the image shows up just fine, this is my first time making a post, haha!

Brownie was like a son to me. He always had a mischievous side to him, no matter how old he got. I have so many stories about him, but I'll save it for another time. It pains me to say, but Brownie is no longer with us (I'm tearing up just typing this and finding his pictures, he left so quietly and quickly, I'm still in denial that he's truly gone).

Blackie, however, is still doing great and is living it up like a spoiled queen. She rules the house with an iron paw! There's no shortage of stories for her either!

I'm really looking forward to my stay here, and to be able to get to know all of you!

wingedblueshell

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A truly lovely pair of truly happy cats. :)

I'm sure that you'll use the site useful with many nice tips on how to pamper your cat even more, and reviews of cat-related products that let you know which is truly perfect for a wonderful feline experience.

Many prayers to Brownie. He's taken good care of you and Blackie. Wishing you the best.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Maxi and welcome to TCS. I am sure you will come to love it here. Beautiful kitties! My first two cats growing up was named Blackie and Brownie. Blackie was a petite female black and white kitty, given to me by my sister. I was so happy, as I always wanted a kitty. Brownie came next. She was a female orange kitty. I didn't know back then how rare orange females are. They are both long gone but I will never forget them. They are in my heart forever!
Sorry for your loss of your Brownie. I know how it pains the heart to lose a beloved kitty.
Again, welcome. You are sure to love it here!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
C9D73523-AAC9-4F5E-8DE3-51E4FA5D71EB.gif
Maxipawz and Blackie, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
F09BE1FF-E817-41CE-BDBA-0A24D5850973.gif
to both you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

I’m so sorry to hear about Brownie :alright:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Love your "original" cat names. At least the names matched the fur colours. ;)

Condolences on the loss of Brownie. :alright: RIP sweet boy. :angel: If you are up to it, we have a Crossing the Bridge forum where you could post a tribute to him.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and to Blackie, and to Brownie also, who joins us in spirit!