Hello Everyone

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi All,

I've been lurking for 4-5 weeks since I brought home a feral kitten on Feb 3, and decided to join today.  Much to my surprise, the site said I had already signed up as Orange&White in 2008. 
  ...so anyway, here I am 9 years later introducing myself.

My cats: 

One of my two orange and white tabbies, Tangent, is still with me, happy and healthy (except on a weight loss diet) at 12 years old.  His brother orange and white littermate, Cosine, went to the bridge last September at 11 years, 11months.

In 2013, I lost a white cat with orange spots at 19.5 years old.  Einstein was born feral in my back yard.  I brought him inside at 8 weeks old.  After living a good long life, sweet Einstein was buried in the same backyard where he was born.

In January a feral kitten from the managed colony next door to my office got into our warehouse at work.  My boss bought a trap; we trapped the kitty and I drove it to the county shelter for TNR.  The "T" succeeded, as did the "N", but I failed miserably on the "R" leg of the trilogy and brought the cat home.  I named her "Farrell" (pronounced feral).  Not too original perhaps.  She's not orange.  Or white.  She is a very lovely dilute blue and cream tabby. 

(The batteries for my ancient camera wont charge anymore, or I would post pictures.)

I also own a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, who will be 10 years this summer.  He is...wait for it...orange (red) and white.

So that's my story.  Thanks for reading!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome back Orange&White :wavey:

Glad that you found your way back here and glad that you brought a feral kitten home to give her a good warm and loving home :clap:

Hope to see photos of them soon!