hello everyone~

dream

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone! Just wanted to post a quick introduction! My name's Jackie, I'm twenty years old (I'll be 21 next month!). I live in Southern Ontario with my boyfriend, John, and our two furbabies, Loki & Pebbles. Loki just turned eight weeks, I got him about a little over a week ago. He settled in right away and is an absolute suck. He's CRAZY! I have never seen such a loopy, hyperactive little animal in my entire life. He's a little black ball of fury. He's sitting outside my bedroom door crying as we speak.. My boyfriend says he refuses to be woken up by him in the morning, hehe.

And we have Pebbles, Loki's big sister, she's a five year old pitbull/boxer/golden retriever/akita mix. I owned her father and have had her since she was a puppy. She's the sweetest, best behaved dog I have ever met.

Anyways, here are a couple pics of Loki, not the best quality, he's always on the go.

Loki likes to watch TV :

catladyvettech

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site! Your little babies are adorable! Although I guess one of them isn't quite so little! I love the picture of the two of them cuddling. It's always so neat to see a big dog with a small kitten friend. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dream

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site! Your little babies are adorable! Although I guess one of them isn't quite so little! I love the picture of the two of them cuddling. It's always so neat to see a big dog with a small kitten friend. :)
Thank you for the warm welcome! And they are becoming best buddies. It's a good thing Pebbles tolerates him going after her tail and his ADHD moments where he bounces around and runs across her while she's sleeping on the couch, lol!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hmmm...how come all black cats named Loki are crazy? LOL! (I have one.) Welcome to TCS!